INFINITI OWNERSHIP GUIDE FAQ
What is INFINITI InTuition™?
This feature is exclusive to Q50! It allows up to four drivers to customize and save personal settings that can be linked to an Intelligent Key. All the following personal settings are stored in a User Profile memory:
- Position of the driver’s seat, steering column, and outside mirrors.
- Climate control preferences.
- Audio preferences.
- Navigation system settings (if equipped).
- Driver Assistance settings (Blind Spot Warning and Intervention, Lane Departure Warning and Prevention, Predictive Forward Collision Warning, Forward Emergency Braking, etc. — if equipped).
- Dynamic settings (engine and transmission drive mode, and Direct Adaptive Steering™, steering effort and response — if equipped).
For Q50 owners, INFINITI InTuition expands the personalization of the Intelligent Key.
However, you can save the drive mode you use most often to your Personal mode settings. To retrieve the personal drive mode, press the INFINITI Drive Mode Selector switch and select Personal mode. Your personal drive mode settings are activated.